Choose your farmer with the same care as your doctor, lawyer, or any other professional” – Tom Willey
Find our farm’s high-quality “small batch” local and seasonal produce:
- Market at Lady of the Lake, Fridays from 10 am – 2 pm
June 14 – September 27, 2019
- Our Veggie Lovers’ Club CSA: Summer Program is full for 2019, Join our farm mailing list to be notified about registration for future programs.
- Spring Shoots Program: winter shoots and microgreens for 8 weeks in March & April (registration for 2020 program will open in fall 2019, Join our farm mailing list to be notified about registration)
- Sorry, we don’t do farm pickups.
Find other local farms in your area:
We love working with all the great local people in our community! May we recommend these local businesses and friends of the farm:
- Andrew Agencies: we know first-hand the importance of insurance. Talk to Lisa!
- Baby Bump: Love this store, sad that they weren’t open in time for Myrah’s arrival because I hear the classes are great, too!
- Brandon Farmer’s Market: longest running farmers’ market in Brandon, we were a part of this market off and on over the past 18 years.
- Casey Guenther Designs: Graphic design by Casey, who did our new (2016) logo!
- Chez Angela Bakery: The BEST slow dough and high-quality treats by James and Angie in Brandon!
- Covenant Growers: Corn, Beans, and Peas by Marcus in Winkler. We sell his produce occasionally when we can get it. The best corn ever!
- DeRuyck’s Top of the Hill Farm: local grains and flour by Dan & Fran.
- Folkways Apothecary: Wild Manitoba plants & grassroots botanical medicines crafted on Carissa’s tiny Clearwater farmstead.
- Fresh Roots Farm: pasture-raised and grass-fed meat, raw honey from Troy & Michelle.
- Grand Valley Strawberries: Strawberries and Potatoes in Brandon by George & Barb. We sell their berries at our market trailer and their potatoes in the winter.
- Home Hardware: Love the local hardware store in Rivers!
- Kitchen Genius: Traditional Food Skills workshops by Reta
- Kuiper’s Family Bakery: a long history in Brandon & Rivers!
- Lady of the Lake Shop: the only place I need to go to find the perfect gift for anyone! Great furniture too.
- Luna Field Farm: pasture-raised and grass-fed meat & eggs raised by Lydia & Wian
- McMunn & Yates Building Supply: for our building materials, like our shed
- Northfork Ranch Supply: Ranch supplies from the wonderful & knowledgeable Schram fam!
- Oak Valley Vegetables: certified organic vegetables in Morden, MB by Dennis
- Prairie Eats: home catering with local ingredients by Shane & Jacey
- RFNow High Speed Internet: All internet is not created equal, especially out in the country. Our farm internet is powered by RFNow, and we are thrilled with our reliable & fast service!
- Sweet Little You Designs: Handmade baby and children items by Tara
- The Dog’s Run (@thedogsrun on Instagram): Pasture raised meats, Flowers, Artworks, Clearwater, MB by Katie & Colin.
- The UPS Store (Brandon): where we get our printing done thanks to Leah and Dave!