Choose your farmer with the same care as your doctor, lawyer, or any other professional” – Tom Willey
Find our farm’s high-quality local and seasonal produce:
WINTER SEASON (Oct – May)
- Join the Pea Shoot Program starting in February!
- Join our farm mailing list to stay in the loop! If we have anything for sale later this winter we will let you know.
SUMMER SEASON (June – Sept)
- Market at Lady of the Lake, Fridays from 10 am – 2 pm
June 15 – September 28, 2018
- Our Veggie Lovers’ Club CSA: Registration for the 2018 program will be open in early 2018. Last year’s members get first dibs on spaces, there are generally very few that open to the public, and you need to be on our farm mailing list to find out!
We also supply these wonderful restaurants in Brandon year-round (click the link to visit their website):
Find other local farms in your area:
We love working with all the great local people in our community! May we recommend these local businesses and friends of the farm:
- Brandon Farmer’s Market: longest running farmers’ market in Brandon, we were a part of this market off and on over the past 18 years
- Casey Guenther Designs: Graphic design by Casey, who did our new (2016) logo!
- Chez Angela Bakery: The BEST slow dough and high-quality treats by James and Angie in Brandon!
- Covenant Growers: Corn, Beans, and Peas by Marcus in Winkler. We sell his produce occasionally when we can get it. The best corn ever!
- DeRuyck’s Top of the Hill Farm: local grains and flour by Dan & Fran
- Folkways Apothecary: Wild Manitoba plants & grassroots botanical medicines crafted on Carissa’s tiny Clearwater farmstead
- Fresh Roots Farm: pasture-raised and grass-fed meat, raw honey from Troy & Michelle
- Grand Valley Strawberries: Strawberries and Potatoes in Brandon by George & Barb. We sell their berries at our market trailer and their potatoes in the winter.
- Kitchen Genius: Traditional Food Skills workshops by Reta
- Luna Field Farm: pasture-raised and grass-fed meat & eggs raised by Lydia & Wian
- Oak Valley Vegetables: certified organic vegetables in Morden, MB by Dennis
- Prairie Eats: home catering with local ingredients by Shane & Jacey
- RFNow High Speed Internet: All internet is not created equal, especially out in the country. Our farm internet is powered by RFNow, and we are thrilled with our reliable & fast service!
- Sweet Little You Designs: Handmade baby and children items by Tara
- The Dog’s Run (@thedogsrun on Instagram): Pasture raised meats, Flowers, Artworks, Clearwater, MB by Katie & Colin