Choose your farmer with the same care as your doctor, lawyer, or any other professional” – Tom Willey
We do not do farm pickups. Find our farm’s high-quality local and seasonal produce:
WINTER SEASON (Oct – May)
- Join our farm mailing list to stay in the loop about what we’re up to!
SUMMER SEASON (June – Sept)
- Market at Lady of the Lake, Fridays from 10 am – 2 pm
June 14 – September 27, 2019
- Our Veggie Lovers’ Club CSA: Join our mailing list to find out about other opportunities to connect with our farm and when registration opens for 2019!
- Sorry, we don’t do farm pickups.
We also supply these wonderful establishments in Brandon occasionally (click the link to visit their website):
Please be aware that we do not exclusively supply these establishments (they buy produce from many places including our farm). If you want to ensure the produce you are eating is from our farm please talk to your server or the restaurant management, they can tell you what they are currently buying from us!
Find other local farms in your area:
We love working with all the great local people in our community! May we recommend these local businesses and friends of the farm:
- Andrew Agencies: we know first-hand the importance of insurance. Talk to Lisa!
- Baby Bump: Love this store, sad that they weren’t open in time for Myrah’s arrival because I hear the classes are great, too!
- Brandon Farmer’s Market: longest running farmers’ market in Brandon, we were a part of this market off and on over the past 18 years.
- Casey Guenther Designs: Graphic design by Casey, who did our new (2016) logo!
- Chez Angela Bakery: The BEST slow dough and high-quality treats by James and Angie in Brandon!
- Covenant Growers: Corn, Beans, and Peas by Marcus in Winkler. We sell his produce occasionally when we can get it. The best corn ever!
- DeRuyck’s Top of the Hill Farm: local grains and flour by Dan & Fran.
- Folkways Apothecary: Wild Manitoba plants & grassroots botanical medicines crafted on Carissa’s tiny Clearwater farmstead.
- Fresh Roots Farm: pasture-raised and grass-fed meat, raw honey from Troy & Michelle.
- Grand Valley Strawberries: Strawberries and Potatoes in Brandon by George & Barb. We sell their berries at our market trailer and their potatoes in the winter.
- Home Hardware: Love the local hardware store in Rivers!
- Kitchen Genius: Traditional Food Skills workshops by Reta
- Kuiper’s Family Bakery: a long history in Brandon & Rivers!
- Lady of the Lake Shop: the only place I need to go to find the perfect gift for anyone! Great furniture too.
- Luna Field Farm: pasture-raised and grass-fed meat & eggs raised by Lydia & Wian
- McMunn & Yates Building Supply: for our building materials, like our shed
- Northfork Ranch Supply: Ranch supplies from the wonderful & knowledgeable Schram fam!
- Oak Valley Vegetables: certified organic vegetables in Morden, MB by Dennis
- Prairie Eats: home catering with local ingredients by Shane & Jacey
- RFNow High Speed Internet: All internet is not created equal, especially out in the country. Our farm internet is powered by RFNow, and we are thrilled with our reliable & fast service!
- Sweet Little You Designs: Handmade baby and children items by Tara
- The Dog’s Run (@thedogsrun on Instagram): Pasture raised meats, Flowers, Artworks, Clearwater, MB by Katie & Colin.
- The UPS Store (Brandon): where we get our printing done thanks to Leah and Dave!